- The property is situated very close to and on the same side of the road as the pedestrian entrance to Bow Street Mall.
- Nearby occupiers include Greggs Bakery, Gordons Chemist, Carphone Warehouse, Danske Bank and Trespass.
- A purchase at the asking price would represent a Net Initial Yield of 5.82%, which would increase to 9.02% once tenants are found for the vacant unit, assuming a rent of £25,000 per annum.
- Of the three existing leases, the next opportunity any of the tenants would have to terminate their lease is November 2022.
- 58 Bow Street EPC Rating - TBC
- 60 Bow Street EPC Rating - TBC
- 1st Floor, 58-60 Bow Street EPC Rating - E108
- 1 Bow Lane EPC Rating - C66