- Occupies a prime location almost opposite the pedestrian entrance to Bow Street Mall.
- Nearby occupiers to the subject include Poundland, Greggs Bakery, Progressive Building Society and Danske Bank.
- Situated close to two large car parks, one at Bow Street Mall and the other at Lisburn Square.
- Benefits from an attractive roof garden, which provides further seating.
- Benefits from a Hygiene Rating of 5 and has done for a number of years.
- Accounts can be made available for genuinely interested parties who have undertaken an accompanied viewing.
- Current opening hours are from 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Saturday. A purchaser would be able to increase the turnover should they wish to extend the opening hours.
- A purchaser would enter into a new five year lease at a rent of £30,000 per annum.