The lands are situated in the Lagmore area of Greater Belfast, a popular suburban area predominated by private and public sector housing. The location is highly accessible with excellent road infrastructure links to both Belfast and Lisburn, whilst also being in close proximity to Dunmurry.
The site is located on Lagmore Drive, accessed from Lagmore Avenue and Lagmore Dale via the Stewartstown Road.
The subject development opportunity extends to c. 2.5 acres and comprises lands adjoining Christ the Redeemer Lagmore Parish Church. The lands are accessed from Lagmore Drive and offer an excellent development opportunity (subject to planning permission).
The majority of the site comprises greenfield land adjoining family semi–detached housing in Lagmore Meadows.
A portion at the front of the holding comprises a car park area, the former Church building (now a hall extending to c. 3,175 sq ft) and portacabin accommodation (extending to c. 2,390 sq ft).
(REFER TO MAP ABOVE)
1. The purchaser will be required to provide uninterrupted access at all times to the lands outlined on blue from the highlighted access point.
2. The area shaded green is to be developed for Category 1 Social Housing units only. Category 1 units comprise self–contained accommodation for the more active elderly which may include an element of scheme supervisor support and / or communal facilities.
3. Any estate roads which are used to service a proposed development on the lands, must be constructed and adopted by DFI Roads. The purchaser will be required to put in place a Road Bond and provide details of same to the Vendor’s Solicitors prior to any onsite works.
4. The Purchaser will be required to install a dividing fence to an agreed specification.
Further details on request
The lands extend to c. 2.5 acres (1 ha).
Status: For Sale
Offers Over: £1,100,000
Stamp Duty: £0*
* Stamp duty rates provided as a guide only. Additional charges may apply. Please refer to the tax service's website for more information.