The lands are located on the Bell Steel Road in a popular suburban area of Greater Belfast, benefitting from excellent links to both Lisburn and Belfast.
The site is accessed from the Bell Steel Road via the Stewartstown Road, a main arterial route connecting West Belfast to Lisburn.
The potential development opportunity extends to c. 2.3 acres and comprises lands adjoining Church of the Nativity. The land offers an excellent residential development opportunity (subject to planning permission).
A portion of the site consists of an area of ‘greenfield’ land with the remaining lands comprising car parking, a former Parochial House and portacabin accommodation utilised by a local playgroup.
(REFER TO MAP ABOVE)
1. The purchaser will be required to provide uninterrupted access at all times to the lands outlined in blue.
2. The area shaded green is to be developed for Category 1 Social Housing units only. Category 1 units comprise self–contained accommodation for the more active elderly which may include an element of scheme supervisor support and / or communal facilities.
3. Any estate roads which are used to service a proposed development on the lands, must be constructed and adopted by DFI Roads. The purchaser will be required to put in place a Road Bond and provide details of same to the Vendor’s Solicitors prior to any onsite works.
4. The Purchaser will be required to install a dividing fence to an agreed specification.
Further details on request
The lands extend to c. 2.3 acres
Status: For Sale
Offers Over: £900,000
Stamp Duty: £0*
* Stamp duty rates provided as a guide only. Additional charges may apply. Please refer to the tax service's website for more information.