- Attractive Grade B2 listed three storey commercial property occupying a commanding position fronting onto Garvagh"s town centre Main Street.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Eurospar/BP Petrol Filling Station, Mc Atamney"s Butchers, Bells Cost cutter, Toals Bookmaker and Wilkinson"s Chemist etc.
- The building extends to approx. 4,122 sq. ft. and occupies a site area of approx. 0.20 acres.
- Potential re-development opportunity subject to any required statutory consents
- Formerly used as bank premises the property may be suitable for a variety of commercial uses (subject to any necessary statutory consent).
- Current EPC Rating: F138