- Attractive Two storey Grade B1 listed commercial property occupying an excellent location fronting onto Church Street.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Herron’s Country Fried Chicken, Fiona Jennings Opticians and The Post Office.
- The building extends to approximately 3,683 sq ft and occupies a site area of approx. 0.12 acres.
- The first floor of the building is currently occupied by a third party paying an all-inclusive rent of £900 per annum
- Formerly used as bank premises the property may be suitable for a variety of uses, subject to any required statutory consents.