- Custom House is a Grade B+ Listed Building built by D & J Fulton between 1854 and1857.
- The Italian Renaissance style building of Ashlar Sandstone is arranged over lower ground, ground, first and second floors.
- Situated within ease of walking distance of Belfast City Centre, Waterfront Hall, SSE Arena, Titanic Quarter, Laganside Bus Station, Victoria Square Shopping Centre and GoPark, a 282 space car park.
- Suitable for a variety of potential uses/mixed uses to include offices, apartments, hotel, restaurant/bar, private event space, museum, etc subject to obtaining required statutory planning consents.
- Please download the Frazer Kidd brochure for further details.