Lands at, Brackaghreilly Road, Maghera, BT46
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
- Opportunity to acquire a single large agricultural field extending to c.14 acres (5.7 Ha), conveniently located short drives from Maghera, Tobermore, Draperstown and Moneyneany.
- Ideally positioned, offering easy access to the Fivemile Straight and both main arterial A6 Glenshane and A29 Tobermore Roads.
- Lands have gated access from both the Brackaghreilly and Ballyhagan Roads.
- Please note: entitlements are included in the sale of these lands.
- On the day of sale being agreed the purchaser will lodge with Burns & Co a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the agreed sales price (subject to clean and proper title only).
Type of Tenure
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?