This is a fantastic City Centre opportunity, occupying a prominent corner site on Berry Street. Berry Street is a short street linking Royal Avenue (next to H&M) with Bank Square., an up and coming area that has undergone significant redevelopment and boasts some of Belfast’s most popular food and drink establishments including the Mourne Seafood Bar and Kelly’s Cellars. There is also a new boutique hotel under construction in Bank Square, only 70 metres from this property!
The subject premises compromise of a three storey building with a total square footage of approximately 1252 sq ft. The property is currently vacant.
Planning is in place for the proposed demolition of existing building and construction of 6 storey building with ground floor retail unit with offices on upper floors. Properties such as this, with planning and in such a good location are a rarity, the potential for an extremely lucrative investment is clear and we expect strong interest.
- Three storey commercial unit, c 1,252sq.ft
- Rateable Value(approx.): Ground floor-£1085 pa; First & Second floor-£3,104
- Planning for the proposed demolition of existing building and construction of 6 storey building with ground floor retail unit with offices on upper floors
- Planning ref: LA04/2016/1763/F. Expires 28th June 2022
- Excellent location in Belfast City Centre