This is a substantial commercial property, extending to c. 3,400 sq.ft, in a busy location on the Antrim Road in North Belfast. This impressive Victorian building enjoys excellent frontage onto the bustling Antrim Road, enjoying high levels of footfall and passing vehicular traffic.
The property is in good order throughout, with bright spacious offices and private car parking to the front.
The ground floor and first floor are currently let at £19,200. There are 5 vacant offices on the second floor that are ready to rent, these would achieve a further £10,500 (£175 per office per month) bringing the total rental return to £29,700.
- Substantial commercial property, c 3,400 sq.ft
- Three storey victorian building with double bay & parking to front
- Partially let, achieving £19,200 per annum; potential for £29,500 per annum
- Current tenants are Sinn Fein & Bombshell Beauty Studio
- 5 offices on second floor currently vacant
THINKING OF SELLING?
If you are considering selling your own property please feel free to contact us. We offer a free, no-obligation valuation and are happy to call out to discuss values.
We have been voted Northern Irelands Best (Multi-Branch) Estate Agency 2016 & 2017 (Belfast Telegraph Awards) and would be delighted to market your home.
We are currently offering free listing including professional photography, you only pay us when your property is sold!