78 Coolyvenny Road, Dromore, Coleraine , County Londonderry , BT51 3SF
Description & Features
Situated approximately 5 miles south of Coleraine, 9 miles west of Ballymoney and 8 miles north of Garvagh, as such convenient to several sizeable population centres and no more than 1 mile off the main A29 Coleraine to Garvagh Road.
The current buildings date from c. 1857 although have obviously been updated, extended and renovated several times over the years since then.
The potential uses for a purchaser to consider going forward subject to planning include, renewed independent Church use, Art Gallery, Studio, Restaurant, Café use, Community use, Small business user, Business Centre offices etc.
Conversion to residential use may also be possible to provide multiple units and potentially additional units should planning policy change over the coming years.
Viewing strictly by appointment only.
- Idyllic Rural Property (Former Church & Hall) with excellent off road car parking
- CLOSING DATE: ALL BIDS AND PROOF OF FUNDING TO BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 12.00 NOON ON THURSDAY 23 FEBRUARY 2023
Type of Tenure
Location of 78 Coolyvenny Road, DromoreView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?