75 Sydenham Road, Belfast, BT3 9DJ
Description & Features
The subject property is located on the main Sydenham Road close to its junction with Dee Street and the Sydenham Bypass. The property has extensive return frontage to the Sydenham Bypass/ M3 and therefore great signage opportunities.
The location is opposite the Titanic Quarter development in Belfast which is one of the foremost waterside developments in Europe, offering commercial, residential and industrial uses as well as leisure uses.
The main NI Porsche and Audi dealerships are directly opposite.
The property comprises a warehouse to the rear and two-storey office/ showroom space to the front. The property has a roller shutter door and pedestrian access to the front.
Eminently suitable for many uses from trade counter, showroom, warehouse, stores and offices.
The premises provides the following approximate areas:
- Ground Floor Reception: 105 sqft (9.80 sqm)
- Ground Floor Office 1: 132 sqft (12.30 sqm)
- Ground Floor Office 2: 234 sqft (21.70 sqm)
- Warehouse & Loading: 3,639 sqft (338.10 sqm)
- First Floor Office: 680 sqft (63.20 sqm)
- Total: 4,790 sqft (445.10 sqm)
Term: By Negotiation.
Rent: £25,000 per annum exclusive.
Repairs: Full Repairing Terms.
Buildings Insurance: Tenant to reimburse the Landlord in respect of the buildings insurance.
Ground Rent: Estimated at approx. £4,000 p.a.x.
The property is held by way of a long lease, subject to a ground rent of approximately £4,000 pax.
Offers in excess of £275,000 exclusive, subject to contract.
We are advised by Land & Property Services that the Net Annual Value for the suite is £14,600 resulting in rates payable of approximately £7,930 for 2021/22.
Please note all prices, rentals and outgoings are quoted net of VAT which may be chargeable.
- Very prominent position on the main Sydenham Road.
- High profile return frontage to Sydenham Bypass/ M3 Motorway towards George Best Belfast City Airport.
- On-site parking.
- Building extends to approximately 4,790 sqft (445.10 sqm).
Type of Tenure
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?