The property comprises an imposing and landmark former bank premises extending to 6,328 sq ft (588 sq m) with the front 4 storey section being Grade B1 listed. The original building is believed to have been constructed in c. 1920 with the new-build ground floor extension constructed in c. 1991.
The ground floor provides for the former banking hall, offices and rear storage/strong room with the upper floors providing offices (1st), staff room and WC’s (2nd) and stores (3rd). To the rear there is an enclosed and secure yard/car park for approximately 6 cars.
Listed Building Ref: HB23/05/025.
EPC - D95
Ground floor - 4,530 square feet First floor - 772 square feet Second floor - 268 square feet Third floor - 758 square feet Total Area: 6,328 square feet