64 Broadway, Bangor, Down, BT20 4RG
Description & Features
Situated on a generous corner site, 64 Broadway is an impressive detached property overlooking Ward Park, Bangor Golf Club and convenient to Bangor town centre, schools and transport links.
Most recently in use as a day care nursery, this unique building was formerly a family home and many of its grand, period features have been retained. It doesn’t take much imagine to see the enormous potential to restore it to a charming and distinctive residence.
Alternatively with its approved use as a Day Care Nursery and a successful track record over many years of trading as “The Big Red Balloon” there’s an opportunity for any new owner to re-open the business. More details of trading performance are available to interested parties.
Irrespective this exceptional property must be viewed to fully appreciate its potential either as a beautiful family home in a much sought after residential address or a commercial business.
Overall, the accommodation comprises eight rooms altogether, six of which have sink units. However, these rooms could be adapted to reception rooms and bedrooms.
Outside, there is a large private area with secure boundaries, currently used for car parking and an enclosed garden area to the side.
This is a rare opportunity and we highly recommend early viewings to appreciate all this property has to offer.
- Substantial Detached Residence
- Former Day Nursery But Would Be Ideal For A Variety Of Small Businesses
- Seven Generous Rooms Plus Office, Six of which have a Sink Unit
- Excellent Dining Kitchen
- Disabled Toilet and Infant Wash Room Facilities On Ground Floor
- Separate Wc Upstairs
- Double Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Heating System
- Tarmac Driveway Offering Ample Car Parking Space
- Popular, Convenient Sought After Location
- Ground Floor circa 1614 sq ft, First Floor circa 915 sq ft
- Contact Rea Estates Bangor To Arrange A Viewing.
- Entrance Porch
- Hard wood front door with sidelights, original Terrazzo flooring, Intercom, glazed door to..
- Entrance Hall
- Terrazzo flooring, alarm control panel.
- Room One 5.34m x 7.55m (17' 6" x 24' 9")
- Laminate wooden flooring, built in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.
- Room Two 5.22m x 3.94m (17' 2" x 12' 11")
- Built in units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, laminate wooden flooring.
- Room Three 3.87m x 5.26m (12' 8" x 17' 3")
- Door to external. Door leading to ....
- Room Four 5.56m x 5.6m (18' 3" x 18' 4")
- Velux windows x 2, built in units with one and a half stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, recessed lighting, French Doors to garden. Door to...
- WC 20.8m x 2.23m (68' 3" x 7' 4")
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin,, extractor fan, oil fired boiler, double glazed upvc door to outside.
- Dining Kitchen 3.33m x 6.21m (10' 11" x 20' 4")
- Excellent range of high and low level units with granite work tops, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, electric cooker point, tiled floor.
- Utility 1.74m x 2.64m (5' 9" x 8' 8")
- Tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, Belfast style sink unit, door to outside.
- Cloakroom 1.7m x 1.89m (5' 7" x 6' 2")
- door leading to...
- WC 2.48m x 2.5m (8' 2" x 8' 2")
- Three infant toilets and cubicles, two infant wash hand basins. extractor fan, door leading to...
- Disabled Toilet 1.52m x 2.64m (5' 0" x 8' 8")
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled floor.
- Landing One
- Stained glass window,
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, door to hot press with coper cylinder tank and immersion heater.
- Landing Two
- Access to roof space.
- Room Five 4.45m x 6.2m (14' 7" x 20' 4")
- Built in units with stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap.
- Room Six 3.83m x 3.9m (12' 7" x 12' 10")
- single drainer stainless steel sink unit mixer tap, door to....
- Room Seven 3.91m x 4.56m (12' 10" x 15' 0")
- Fire escape.
- Room Eight 1.93m x 4.53m (6' 4" x 14' 10")
- Tarmac driveway offering generous parking space for a number of vehicles. Space to side of the property currently partitioned by fencing. PVC oil tank to rear of property.
Type of Tenure
Location of 64 BroadwayView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?