- Dundonald is a large commuter village located approximately 5 miles east of Belfast City Centre and 4 miles west of Newtownards.
- Prime mixed-use commercial and residential investment opportunity situated within Dundonald (Business unaffected).
- The property is located within a busy parade of commercial premises, and directly opposite Café Nosh and a Vivo Convenience Store with a PFS.
- The ground floor is fully let to A.& F.A. Dundee Limited (trading as MediCare) at a current rent of £24,000 per annum from 31st May 2007 to 30th May 2032 (approx. 11 years unexpired).
- MediCare is the largest indigenous pharmacy group in Northern Ireland, currently operating from 53 high volume retail pharmacies and employs over 550 staff, including 100 pharmacists.
- The 1st floor 2-bedroom apartment is currently let producing £3,300 per annum, however we are of the opinion that the property is under-rented.
- Nearby occupiers include, Spar, Corries Meats, and the Ulster Hospital.