'Maritime Jewellers', 5 New Street, Donaghadee, BT21 0AG
Description & Features
This well established, family run Jewellery business is situated in a prime location only a short distance from the seafront in the picturesque town of Donaghadee. The business is being sold by the present owner due to their impending retirement. The business is offered for sale along with the fixtures, fittings and goodwill. The business has enjoyed a good level of retail sales in recent years, and there is an offer of a new five year lease available. The premises comprise a main shop area with glazed display units and window, first floor office and separate workshop and kitchenette area with toilets off, and second floor storage areas. Accounts are available to bona fida interested parties through their professional advisors such as accountants or solicitors.
- Fantastic Opportunity Due To Retirement
- Well Established Family Owned Jewellers Of 20 Years For Sale As Going Concern
- Excellent Retail Sales Plus Jewellery And Watch Repairs Incoming Yielding Excellent Profits of Which Are Outsourced To Expert Workshops With Low Outgoings
- Good Sized Shop Area With Glazed Display Units & Window
- First Floor Workshop, Office, Kitchenette & Toilets
- Second Floor Storage Areas
- Prime Location Near To Seafront In Popular Busy And Expanding Seaside Town Of Donaghadee
- Option Of A New Five Year Lease Available £4800 Per Annum
- Accounts Available To Bona Fida Interested Parties
- SHOP AREA: 5.31m x 3.96m (17' 5" x 13' 0")
- Glazed entrance door and window, glazed display units, storage cupboard, stairs access to upper floors.
- KITCHENETTE 2.79m x 2.13m (9' 2" x 7' 0")
- Fitted unit and sink.
- Two toilets located off the kitchenette area.
- FRONT OFFICE / STORE 3.56m x 2.13m (11' 8" x 7' 0")
- WORKSHOP / STORE 4.8m x 3.96m (15' 9" x 13' 0")
- LANDING / STORAGE AREA: 3.61m x 2.54m (11' 10" x 8' 4")
- STORE: 3.99m x 2.62m (13' 1" x 8' 7")
Type of Tenure
Location of 'Maritime Jewellers'
New Street, DonaghadeeView Map
Costs to Consider
£1,958.63 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?