- Broughshane is a picturesque village situated within County Antrim, approximately 3 miles from Ballymena and in close proximity to the M2 Motorway.
- The property occupies a highly prominent location in the heart of the village, close to its junction with Pine Court and situated adjacent to a Mazda Car Garage.
- The village has a strong retail core, a primary school, Churches and has Eaton Park and Ballymena Golf Club situated on its outskirts, as is Slemish Mountain.
- 47 Main Street is fully let to A.& F.A. Dundee Limited (trading as MediCare) at a current rent of £25,000 per annum from 1st May 2000 until 30th April 2025.
- MediCare is the largest indigenous pharmacy group in Northern Ireland, currently operating from 53 high volume retail pharmacies and employs over 550 staff, including 100 pharmacists.
- 49 Main Street comprises a vacant six-bedroom semi-detached house with an outbuilding at the rear with five canopy up and over garage doors.
- The two properties are situated on a site which extends to approximately 0.20 acres in total.
- Please download the Frazer Kidd property brochure for full details.