- A well-established and profitable fruit & vegetable business.
- The owner has built up an excellent reputation and benefits from string repeat trade.
- Opportunities to grow the business, to include a variation in opening hours, a home & commercial delivery service, establishing an online & social media presence.
- Full Audited accounts are available to those parties who carry out an accompanied viewing of the business in respect of the year ended 31st March 2017, 31st March 2018 and 31st March 2019.
- The premises are currently held under lease at a rent of £9,125 per annum. The landlord has indicated that they would be prepared to grant new lease to an incoming tenant on terms to be agreed.
- Nearby occupiers include Wyse Byse, Willowholme Credit Union, McFarlane's Butchers, Boots the Chemist and a wide variety of local independent traders.
- EPC Rating: C67
- Please download the attached Frazer Kidd property brochure for further information.