- The subject property is accessed from the southern side of the Belfast Road, within Kiltonga Industrial Estate.
- Purpose built, former leisure centre comprising c. 17,072 sq ft situated on a site extending to c. 1.15 acres.
- Multi-tenanted building on short term leases/licence currently producing a gross income of £38,500 pa.
- The property is fitted with a passenger lift and an oil-fired commercial boiler.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Lakeland Dairies, Kirkpatrick, Technical Metals and Cool FM radio station.
- Suitable for a variety of potential uses or redevelopment subject to obtaining any statutory planning consents.
- Please download the Frazer Kidd property brochure for further details in relation to rates, tenancy details, etc.
- EPC Rating - D79