3-5 Bradbury Place, Belfast, Antrim, BT7 1RQ
Description & Features
The subject premises is situated fronting onto Bradbury Place directly adjacent to Benedicts Hotel and KFC. Bradbury Place is one of the main thoroughfare connecting Belfast City Centre and Queens University.
The property comprises a 3-storey mid-terrae commercial premises occupied on the ground floor as a pizza sit-in/carry out restaurant and charitable community centre on the upper floors, with a self-contained ground floor entrance. The ground floor takeaway premises, occupied by Pizza Passions has been fitted out to a very high specification, with a floor to ceiling glazed shop frontage, electric roller shutter door, tiled flooring, suspended ceiling with recessed lighting and mains gas supply.
The 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors of the building is occupied by a charitable community centre trading as The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The office accommodation is finished to a good standard throughout, including a mix of carpeted & wooden flooring, plastered and painted wall finishes, fully fitted kitchen, gas central heating and timber framed sliding sash windows.
- Prominent city centre investment opportunity situated on Bradbury Place, Belfast.
- The property comprises a four storey commercial premises extending to c. 3,109 sq ft.
- Fully let producing a rent of £26,000 per annum occupied by Pizza Passions and The Redeemed Christian Church of God.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Benedicts Hotel, KFC, Centra, Laverys Bar and Alibi.
- Bradbury Place is a thriving nightlife and student area also situated within close proximity to the popular areas of Botanic Avenue and Lisburn Road.
Type of Tenure
Location of 3-5 Bradbury Place
Current Energy Rating
Costs to Consider