Add important places to see how far they are from this property.
4 Bed Former Parochial House
2.4 Acres site
The subject property is centrally located on the main street of Killough seaside Village in County Down.
The Village has a number of local amenities within walking distance including a village shop and pharmacy, with further amenities located in the local town of Downpatrick c. 6 miles north of the village.
The subject comprises a former Parochial House, former Church Hall and c. 2.4 acres of land which front onto Killough Lough, a popular tourist attraction noted for its scenery and fishing.
The former Parochial House is a two storey listed property built in 1795. On the ground floor there is a kitchen, three reception rooms, a utility room and a WC. On the upper floors there are 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Neoclassical characteristics and features of the original architecture are still present throughout the property including original French windows and shutters opening out into the garden and the arched curved staircase.
Externally there a number of outbuildings enclosed within the courtyard.
The Church Hall consists of ground floor accommodation including kitchen and WC facilities.
To the rear of the property there is c. 1.5 acres of land with views of Killough Lough.
Status: For Sale
Stamp Duty: £0*
* Stamp duty rates provided as a guide only. Additional charges may apply. Please refer to the tax service's website for more information.