- The subject property occupies a highly prominent corner location fronting onto Templemore Avenue and Castlereagh Street in East Belfast, approx. 1.6 mile from the City Centre.
- The property benefits from excellent roadside visibility to the high volumes of passing traffic.
- The ground floor comprises a former DOE approved taxi booking office; however, we are informed that the planning permission is still valid. Planning Reference: Z/2009/0689/F.
- The 1st and 2nd floors comprise of residential accommodation, accessed from a separate entrance on the ground floor.
- The property benefits from a large rear yard and may be suitable for an extension, subject to obtaining any statutory planning consents.
- EPC - D91 and C71
- For copy of planning permission please visit our website at www.frazerkidd.co.uk