CPS is delighted to offer this excellent opportunity a filling station and adjacent lands with planning permission in place for a replacement shop and refurbishment of the petrol station. Situated in close proximity to Portadown Town Centre, this site currently has a filling station with shop and to the rear lands with storage shed. The entire site is approximately 2.5 acres. Tanks at the property currently store 20,000 litres of diesel, 10,000 litres of unleaded, 55,000 litres of kerosene and 20,000 litres of gasoil.
Viewing highly recommended.
- Filling station with shop.
- Approved plans for replacement shop and refurbishment of filling station.
- Site approx 2.5 acres in total.
- Tanks for storing diesel, unleaded, kerosene and gasoil.
- Central location.
- Viewing highly recommended.
- EPC Rating- Exempt.
With pumps catering for unleaded and diesel customers.
Small shop with plans approved for replacement under planning application number ND/2012/0427.
Tanks at the property currently store:
- 20,000 litres of diesel
- 10,000 litres of unleaded
- 55,000 litres of kerosene
- 20,000 litres of gasoil.
Approx 2.5 acres of land in total come with the filling station. There is currently a large storage shed on this land but it may be used for other purposes subject to obtaining planning approval.