Warehouse accommodation with ancillary offices c. 16,198 sq ft
Excellent location in Titanic Quarter
In close proximity to motorway networks, major airports and Belfast ports.
The subject property is located on Hamilton Road, just off Queen’s Road in Belfast’s Titanic Quarter.
Its strategic location is 5 minutes drive from Belfast City Centre and provides for excellent accessibility to the motorway network, major airports and Belfast’s ports.
The unit comprises a portal frame warehouse:
• 6m eaves height approximately
• Electric roller shutter door
• Sealed Concrete floor, block walls to c. 8 feet with cladding to the upper walls and roof
• 3 phase electricity with box and strip lighting
• Two storey offices
• Canteen seating area
• Kitchen and WC facilities
• Alarm and gas fired blow heaters
• Concrete surfaced shared circulation area with car parking
The offices are located on ground & first floor with carpet flooring, recessed lighting with suspended ceilings, perimeter trunking and electric wall heaters. There are also a number of air handling units.
Rent on Application.
We have been advised by Land & Property Services (LPS) of the following:
Rate Poundage 20/21: £0.538166
Rates payable 20/21: £26,047 approximately
A new lease on Full Repairing and Insuring terms to incorporate Service Charges and buildings insurance is available.
This is currently estimated at £0.25 psf exclusive.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.