- The subject premises enjoys a highly prominent frontage directly onto Callender Street within a short distance to the entrance to both Next and M & S.
- Belfast has an estimated shopping catchment of approximately 1,000,000 within a 20-minute drive of the City Centre.
- The property comprises of approximately 987 sq ft with rear access and bin storage.
- The property was granted Change of Use planning permission from retail to sui generis use as a restaurant/café for the sale of food and drink for consumption on or off the premises.
- The property is connected to mains gas supply and comes with the benefit of some equipment.
- Notable occupiers in the immediate area include Marks & Spencer, Next, Caffè Nero, Tribal Burger, Subway, Bank of Ireland and Danske Bank.
- EPC- C59