The Carnegie Library was gifted by Andrew Carnegie to Belfast City Corporation in 1908 as a place of public learning. This property has many original period features including panelled and corniced ceilings and cast iron columns as it is Grade B+ listed building. The ground and first floor
offices share a communal foyer with secure buzzer access.
Studio A comprises of a self-contained unit totalling 1,625 sq ft. The unit is largely open plan with one smaller office and kitchen facilities. It is finished to include wooden flooring, a mixture of perimeter trunking and raised access flooring, fluorescent strip lighting and intercom system. The unit benefits from original period features along with excellent floor to ceiling height.
Studio D comprises of a self contained unit on the first floor totalling 1,003 sq ft. The unit is open plan and benefits from wooden flooring, fluorescent strip lighting, perimeter trunking along with original features and excellent floor to ceiling height.