UNIT 6 - OLD DISTILLERY COURT, LONG COMMONS, COLERAINE, BT52 1LH
- This well established neighbourhood centre is situated on one of Coleraine’s busiest thoroughfares that services the town.
- The subject is accessed from Chapel Square which is located off Long Commons.
- The centre currently includes a Food Takeaway, Off Licence, Coal/Fuel Store and Offices on upper floors.
- First floor office premises extending to c. 48.88 Sq. M. (C. 526 Sq. Ft.).
- Currently laid out with a main reception area and 3 offices.
- Kitchenette / WC.
- Communal parking within the neighbourhood centre.
- Excellent opportunity for a variety of operators.
Areas Sq. M. Sq. Ft
Reception / Main area 20.52 220.87
Office 1 6.895 74.21
Office 2 10.155 109.31
Office 3 11.31 121.74
TOTAL: 48.88 526.14
Rent: £2,700 per annum.
Repairs: Tenant shall be responsible for internal repairs.
Insurance: Landlord to pay and tenant shall reimburse fair proportion of annual premium.
Rates: Tenant shall be responsible for annual premium.
Value Added Tax
All prices quoted are exclusive of by may be subject to VAT.
We are advised by the Land and Property Services that the Net Annual Value of the property is £2,300. The commercial rate in the pound for 2018 / 2019 is £0.578876
Strictly by appointment with Agent.
Philip Tweedie - firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Holmes - email@example.com