PART SECOND FLOOR OFFICES
AT 25-27 NEW ROW, COLERAINE, BT52 1AD
The property is well located within the centre of Coleraine Town Centre. It is within close proximity to Coleraine Bus and Train Station. The location is such that the building benefits from relative ease of parking. Surrounding occupiers include professional services such as Solicitors and Estate Agents along with a number of retail units.
- Office premises extending to c. 85 Sq. M. (915 Sq. Ft.)
- Shared kitchenette and toilet facilities
- Front and rear stairwell access and lift facilities
- Currently laid out as three offices but option for open plan
- Excellent town centre location
- Great opportunity for a start up business.
Rent: £5,200 per annum
Repairs: Tenant shall be responsible for internal repairs.
Insurance: Landlord to pay and tenant shall reimburse fair proportion of annual premium.
Rates: Landlord to pay and tenant shall reimburse fair proportion of annual premium.
All figures quoted are exclusive of but maybe subject to VAT.
Strictly by appointment with Agent.
Philip Tweedie - firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Holmes - email@example.com