Castle Mall Shopping Centre - Unit 1, Antrim, Antrim, BT41 4DN
Price Not Provided
Description & Features
Castle Mall Shopping Centre is situated in a highly visible and accessible location just off Castle Mall, a busy thoroughfare which provides access to Tesco, Antrim Primary School and Antrim Police Station.
The property comprises a newly configured Cafe premises of approximately 1,120 sq ft with excellent corner frontage onto the mall situated adjacent to a new c. 8,000 sq ft Lynas Food Store.
- Castle Mall comprises of c. 96,000 sq ft of modern retail accommodation and benefits from c. 400 free car parking spaces situated in the heart of the town centre.
- The shopping centre was recently acquired by new owners and since then, a newly configured 8,000 sq ft supermarket has been let to Lynas Foods.
- Specsavers has recently undergone a significant expansion that has seen the store in Castle Mall double in size, following a £400,000 investment as the store marked its 10th anniversary in the
- Holland & Barrett officially opened their newly developed 1,200 sq ft store in May 2022 showing long term commitment to the centre and Antrim.
- Card Factory recently upgraded to a new 3,215 sq ft store which opened in January, the new store signals significant investment by Card Factory into the centre.
- Banh Boy - a new Vietnamese Cafe opened in Castle Mall November 2021. Banh Boy recently won Best Newcomer for County Antrim at the Irish Restaurant Awards 2022.
- EPC Rating pending.