- Forms part of Brackenvale Petrol Station, thought to be one of the busiest Petrol Stations in Northern Ireland.
- Occupies a visible location on the Saintfield Road which is the main arterial route leading from South Belfast to towns such as Carryduff, Saintfield, Ballynahinch, Crossgar and Newcastle.
- The popularity of the area is witnessed by the presence of McDonalds, KFC, Wrights Accident and Repair, the Ivanhoe Hotel and furniture and flooring retailers all located very close to the premises.
- The subject premises is also located very close to the proposed new Water Sports Park at the Knockbracken Reservoir in Carryduff which, once completed, would incorporate a Water Park.
- The first of its kind of Northern Ireland, together with four water polo pitches and a 'Glamping' site, together with numerous other facilities.
- The property is held under lease for a period of fifteen years from June 2017, with a tenants option to break at the end of the tenth year.
- With the current rent being £18,000 per annum, rising to £19,000 per annum in October 2018, and £20,000 in October 2020.
- An Assignee is sought for the existing lease, whereby the assignee would also purchase the leasehold interest in the premises, together with a vast array of fixtures and fittings.
- Details available on request.