- The premises were formerly used as a dog grooming business and have a spacious ground floor retail area with disabled toilet and upper floor rooms, with one currently fitted out as a kitchen
- Situated on the popular Woodstock Road, a busy arterial route leading into and out of Belfast. The property benefits from a high volume of traffic.
- Spacious ground floor shop fitted to a good standard with modern shop front, ceramic tiled floor, suspended ceiling and recessed lighting
- Disabled toilet on ground floor
- First floor Kitchen with floor cupboards and stainless steel sink unit.