- AIB occupy part of the building as their Northern Ireland headquarters.
- The office accommodation has been stripped back to shell & core and will be refitted to a Grade A specification to include new entrance facade and high quality reception area.
- The offices are served by four passenger lifts, on-site security staff and a manned mailroom.
- The offices will also provide for raised access flooring, CAT 6A Voice & Data structured cabling, dedicated heat recovery ventilation system, double glazed windows and LED lighting throughout.
- The EPC Rating of the property is currently being re-assessed following refurbishment.