- Situated in an extremely prominent City Centre location close to the entrance of Bow Street Mall, the property benefits from a highly visible shop frontage with a high volume of passing traffic.
- The property was formerly occupied by the Money Shop.
- Finished to a high standard throughout to include a glazed shop front, suspended ceiling with recessed lighting, air-conditioning, plastered & painted wall finishes and a service yard to the rear.
- Suitable for a variety of potential uses subject to any statutory planning consents.
- Surrounding occupiers include Greggs, Trespass, Templeton Robinson, Abbey Insurance, Iceland & Danske Bank.
- EPC Rating: C57