- The Holywood Road is one of the main and busiest arterial routes traveling in and out of Belfast City Centre from East Belfast, benefitting from high volumes of passing vehicular traffic.
- The property comprises a three-storey mid terraced commercial premises, with a spacious open plan ground floor shop with the first and second floors.
- A planning application was submitted on 26th January 2021 for change of use from a ground floor shop to a hot food carry out with sit-in facilities
- Surrounding occupiers include Russel Cellars, Boots, Bella Pizza, Hewitt & Gilpin Solicitors and Norah Mitchell Flowers.
- Suitable for a range of potential uses to include food & drink, office, retail, hair and beauty, subject to obtaining any required statutory planning consents.
- EPC - D82