- The subject premises enjoys a highly prominent frontage directly onto Callender Street within a short distance from Castle Lane and both Next and M & S.
- Callender Street runs between Castle Lane and Chichester Street providing for a very central city location.
- The offices enjoy the benefit of being close to amenities such as retailing, coffee shops, restaurants etc.
- Comprises of approximately 6,921 sq ft of Grade A office accommodation.
- The office building is available To Let in its entirety or in part.
- Accommodation comprises a mix of open plan and private offices with a rooftop terrace overlooking Belfast.
- The property is ready for immediate occupation, suitable for an array of professional office users e.g. solicitors, accountants, architects, IT, etc.
- Notable occupiers in the immediate area include Marks & Spencer, Next, Caffè Nero, Tribal Burger, Subway, Bank of Ireland and Danske Bank.
- EPC - C59