5th Floor, Metro Building, 6-9 Donegall Square South (10,271 - 41,084 Sq.Ft), Belfast, BT1 5JA
Price Not Provided
Description & Features
The Metro building is located in the heart of Belfast’s prime office area on the prestigious Donegall Square facing Belfast City Hall.
The property comprises 69,611 sq.ft of prime grade A office space incorporating basement, ground and eight upper floors, with typical efficient floor plates of 10,000 sq ft.
In addition the building benefits from a dedicated basement car parking facility for 50 cars.
The building is fitted out to Grade A specification.
• Nine storey Portland stone clad with curtain walling and full height glazing to two sides.
• Glazed revolving entrance doors to reception.
• 4 no. passenger/goods lifts (3 no. 10 person lifts in reception lobby and 1 no. 8 person lift to the basement)
• Feature lighting to entrance and atrium.
• Contemporary male, female and accessible toilets on ground to seventh floors.
• Shower facilities
• Cooling, Heating & Lighting.
• VRF fully air-conditioned.
- Landmark Grade A Office Building
- Suites Available from 10,271 - 41,084 Sq.Ft
- Located in the Heart of Belfast on the prestigious Donegall Square