5th Floor, Lanyon Building, Jennymount Business Park, North Derby Street, Belfast , County Antrim , BT15 3HN
Description & Features
Jennymount Business Park is located on North Derby Street, off York Road in North Belfast on the historic site of Jennymount Linen Mill. The Mill was originally constructed in 1856 and the landmark Lanyon Building was later added in 1891.
The subject properties were converted into office accommodation in 2002 and have undergone extensive refurbishment over recent years to provide modern office suites arranged over 6 blocks of accommodation.
The scheme currently comprises in excess of 85,000 sq ft of high specification space, situated in a high profile / strategic location on the periphery of Belfast City Centre.
* Within easy access of the province’s M1, M2 and M3 network via the nearby York Street Interchange.
* In close proximity to the city’s major public transport links to include Yorkgate Railway Halt and numerous bus routes.
* Approximately 2 miles north of Belfast City Centre, c. 4 miles from Belfast City Airport and c. 18 miles from Belfast International Airport.
* 200 space on site surface car park and secure directors car park.
* On–site facilities include the Cathy Short Theatre conference / presentation suite – free to use for all tenants.
* Occupiers include Abbey Bond Lovis, NSPCC, Belfast Health and Social Care Trust, Property Pal, Prestige, Staff Nursing, Kaizen Print, Franklins and Sundara Design.
- Grade A Office Suite of c. 4,300 sq ft
- On Site Car Parking
Location of 5th Floor, Lanyon Building, Jennymount Business Park, North Derby StreetView Map
Current Energy Rating