- Prominent office location set in Belfast city centre within close proximity to City Hall, Victoria Square Shopping Centre, St George’s Market and the Law Courts.
- The premises are located at first floor level situated within a modern 5-storey office building constructed c.2006. The building has the benefit of a passenger lift and is accessible 24/7.
- The office suite comprises an open plan floor layout with a kitchen, toilet facilities and a comms room.
- The suite was recently redecorated and is fitted to include raised access flooring, power and data cabling, plaster and painted walls and a suspended ceiling with recessed lighting.
- The landlord has the ability to undertake a fit out on behalf of potential tenants, subject to cost plan.
- The premises are situated within a short walk of amenities such as retailing, coffee shops, restaurants, public transport, car parks etc.
- Occupiers in the vicinity include various Government Departments, Ross’ Auction, NCP Car Park, Choice Housing Association, Lambert Smith Hampton and Arthur Cox.