31 -35 High Street, Belfast, BT1 2AL
Price Not Provided
Description & Features
The subject comprises a four storey mid terrace property with excellent frontage on to High Street, and benefits from a high level of passing footfall. The ground floor is accessed via glazed automatic doors and is finished to a high standard to include a former banking hall, safe room and storage space. The landlord is willing to create a dedicated retail entrance at ground floor level and remove all existing sub-division to create an open plan unit ready to receive the incoming tenant’s fit out.
- Highly prominent location on High Street with excellent frontage.
- Landlord willing to create an open plan unit with own door access.
- May suit a variety of uses including retail, restaurant or café.
- Ground Floor estimated Net Internal Area of 6,512 sq.ft. (605 sq.m.)
- Neighbouring occupiers include Lidl, Jessops, Iceland & Dunnes Stores.