Montgomery House, 29 - 31 Montgomery Street, Belfast, BT1 4NX
Price Not Provided
Description & Features
Montgomery House occupies a superb City Centre location in Montgomery Street. It is approximately 150 metres east of Belfast City Hall between May Street and Chichester Street, in the heart of the City’s main office district. The Royal Courts of Justice, Waterfront Hall and Victoria Square Shopping Complex are all a short walk away. An NCP multi-storey car park adjoins this Grade A development with many other private and public ar parks nearby.
Occupiers in the building include Lisney, Quilter, McConnell Chartered Surveyors, DAC Beachcroft, Eversheds Sutherland and Faithful & Gould.
This newly refurbished imposing and spacious entrance lobby is finished to include door entry system, ceramic and marble tiled floor and walls, feature lighting and reception desk. All occupiers enjoy 24 Hour access with security personnel present during normal business hours.
• Full air conditioning (heating & cooling) provided by a three pipe VRF system.
• 150mm raised access flooring.
• Suspended ceilings.
• Recessed modular fluorescent lighting, controlled via presence detection sensors.
• Plastered and painted walls.
• Intercom system.
• Male, Female and Disabled WC accommodation on each floor.
• Superb levels of natural light.
• Shower facilities and bicycle rack.
• All upper floors accessed by 2 Kone 10 person high speed passenger lifts.
First Floor (Fully fitted & furnished) 3,826 sq ft 355.43 sq m
Second Floor 4,126 sq ft 383.31 sq m
On-site car parking (available by separate licence)
Rent On application.
Occupiers to contribute to the common costs associated with the building including security lift maintenance, cleaning, lighting, heating, external repair, management costs etc.
Occupiers to reimburse the landlord with a fair proportion of the cost of buildings insurance.
By appointment through Campbell Cairns (Tel: 028 9024 9024).
Prices, outgoings and rentals do not include VAT which may be chargeable.