21 St Patrick's Street, Draperstown, BT45 7AJ
Price Not Provided
12 Months Plus lease
Available from Thu, 11 May 2023
Description & Features
- Prime ground and first floor commercial premises in the centre of Draperstown.
- Formerly the Bank of Ireland building, the substantial premises extend to c. 1,600 sq.ft. internally.
- Large private and secure yard to rear, suitable for car parking or alternative uses (vehicle access between the Credit Union and Burns & Co retail premises).
- Canteen and 2 No. toilet facilities on the first floor.
- Security vault room on ground floor and server room on first floor.
- Ample public car parking on St Patrick's Street directy in front of premises.
- Suitable for a variety of uses (subject to the appropriate planning consents).
- Air conditioning unit on ground floor.
- Please note: there is no VAT applicable to the rental sums.