TWO SEPARATE REFURBISHED TOWN CENTRE RETAIL PREMISES
- Railway Road is one of the town’s strongest locations in commercial terms supporting a strong local retail sector.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Willis McCloskey, Couples, Sandwich Company, Pear Tree Café & Burns Outfitters.
- It is also in close proximately to a number of Pay and Display car parks including one of the towns largest car parks adjacent Coleraine Leisure Centre and Brook Street Car Park.
- Two ground floor retail units
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Open plan retail area with kitchenette and staff WC to the rear
Sq. M. Sq. Ft.
Unit 1A 22.24 240
Unit 1B 22.77 245
Rent: £7,000 per annum (Per unit)
Term: Negotiable subject to 3 yearly reviews.
Repairs: Tenant shall be responsible for internal repairs.
Insurance: Landlord to pay and tenant shall reimburse fair proportion of annual premium.
Rates: Tenant shall be responsible for the annual rates.
All figures quoted are exclusive of but maybe subject to VAT.
Net Annual Value (NAV)
From a review of the Land and Property Services online we note that the NAV’s are as follows:
1A Ground floor (corner unit) £4,720
1B Ground Floor £5,050
Strictly by appointment with Agent.
Amy Holmes - email@example.com
Philip Tweedie - firstname.lastname@example.org