13 Mandeville Street, Portadown, Armagh, BT62 3PB
Description & Features
Open Plan Reception & Retail Area Circa 750 sq ft, (69.6sq m)
Reception: 17'4 x 18'2, (5.28 x 5.53m)
Retail Area: 31'5 x 13'8, (9.57 x 4.16m)
Currently with 3 changing rooms
Rent Terms: £7,000 per annum
Lease: Negotiable terms
Repairs: The tenant responsible for internal repairs.
Rates: We are advised by Land & Property Services that NAV is £10,600, with rates for Year 2022/2023 £5,762.23. Perspective tenants are advised to make their own enquiries with LPS to verify rates payable available relief / discounts.
VAT: We are advised that VAT is not applicable.
Stamp Duty: Responsibility of the purchaser.
Viewing: Contact sole agent Stevenson & Cumming on 028 3835 0883.
- Retail Unit Circa 750 sq ft, (excluding 3 stores, WC & Kitchen
- Available from March 2023.
- Used for ladies fashion retail for the last 10 years and previously as craft/hairdressers.
- Air conditioning unit provides heating
- Excellent front display windows
- White gloss tiling to main open plan retail area
- For viewing contact agent
Location of 13 Mandeville Street
From Portadown town centre, travelling south, pass St Marks Church and take the next road on the right, (Mandeville Street). The premises in on the right hand side, (see signage).View Map
Current Energy Rating