Belfast has a population of 339,500 with a regional population of 1million. The city is the 2nd fastest growing knowledge economy in the UK.
Lighthouse is located in the campus style Gasworks development in close proximity to the city centre and a few minutes walk from Belfast’s CBD.
The Gasworks offers an excellent environment for staff with open green spaces and access to the Lagan Tow Path. Major occupiers in the park include Lloyds Banking Group, Fintru and Herbert Smith. The 120 room Radisson Blu Hotel immediately adjoins Lighthouse and there is an abundance of parking available.
Lighthouse is readily accessible, connections to the road network and key public transport hubs are easily reached:
• Lanyon Place Station - 10 minutes walk
• Great Victoria Street Transport Hub - 15 minutes walk
• Belfast City Hall - 10 minutes walk
• George Best Belfast City Airport - 9 minutes drive
Lighthouse provides a rare opportunity to acquire c. 60,000 square feet of Grade A office accommodation. Following refurbishment the specification will include:
• Flexible floor plates providing up to 9,875 sq ft
• Fully accessible raised access floor
• Suspended ceilings with incorporated LED lights
• Fan coil air conditioning capable of a base occupancy of 1 person: 8 sq m
• High quality double height reception area with manned concierge
• Dedicated male/female/disabled toilets on each floor
• 2x13 person high speed passenger lifts
• Bike storage and shower/changing facilities
Ground Floor 9,515 sq ft (884 sq m)
First Floor 9,875 sq ft (917 sq m)
Second Floor 9,875 sq ft (917 sq m)
Third Floor 9,875 sq ft (917 sq m)
Fourth Floor 9,875 sq ft (917 sq m)
Fifth Floor 9,870 sq ft (911 sq m)
Total 58,195 sq ft (5,463 sq m)
Rent: £22.50 per sq ft plus VAT
Term: By negotiation
Service Charge: To be confirmed
c £7.25 psf payable.
The subject property is registered for VAT, therefore VAT will be payable on Rent and Service Charge.
T: 028 9031 6745
M: 07968 797 160
T: 028 9031 6742
M: 07977 41 1234