49a Manse Road, Glastry, Kircubbin, Down, BT22 1DR
For Sale Offers Around £209,950 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Detached House||Price:||Offers Around £209,950 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||4||Offer Status:||For Sale|
Contact the Agent
Property Sales & Lettings NI
4-6 My Ladys Road, Belfast, BT6 8FBCall Agent
Features of this property
- Beautiful, bright, spacious reception area with striking staircase upon entrance.
- Large, open drawing room with patio doors giving access to outside tarmacked area.
- Stunning modern kitchen / dining / family room finished to a very high standard with integrated appliances.
- Striking bright and airy sun room with beautiful high ceiling and circular feature window.
- 4 large Bedrooms including Master with en-suite and downstairs guest bedroom with en-suite facilities.
- Family Bathroom / Wet Room finished beautifully with a mixture of polished porcelain & mosaiq tiles giving a grand yet homely feel to this wonderful room.
- 2 En-suite Shower Rooms Finished in White Contemporary Style Suites.
- Oak Skirting, Architraves and Oak Paneled Internal Doors.
- Zoned Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing.
- Detached Double Garage containing electric sockets, boiler and roller doors.
- Large Tarred driveway offering ample space for parking and entertaining.
- Perimeter wall surrounds the property finished with wrought iron security gates adding extra security.
Property Sales & Lettings NI are delighted to welcome to the sales market this magnificent 4 Bedroom Detached property situated along the beautiful Ards Peninsula, not far from Glastry village.
This property offers an idyllic setting enjoying the peace and tranquillity of the open countryside, as well as easy commuting to Glastry and neighbouring villages offering shopping facilities, recreational amenities and excellent schooling.
As well as location this delectable property offers to you;
|Entrance Hallway||18' 10 x 11' 3 (5.73m x 3.42m) Laid in carpet with 1 double panel radiator.|
|Reception Room 1||18' 7 x 14' 6 (5.67m x 4.42m) Laid in carpet with 2 double panel radiators and patio doors giving access to outside.|
|Sun Room||13' 4 x 12' 2 (4.06m x 3.70m) Laid in Carpet with two double panel radiators, feature fireplace and double patio doors giving access to outside area.|
|Kitchen/ dining area/ family room||29' 10 x 13' 5 (9.09m x 4.09m) Kitchen laid in ceramic tile flooring with double panel radiator, integrated kitchen appliances including dishwasher. Dining/ family room laid in carpet with double radiator and feature fireplace.|
|Landing||26' 3 x 11' 3 (8.00m x 3.44m) Laid in carpet with 1 double panel radiator and beautiful feature window which gives the landing a beautiful spacious and bright aura.|
|Master Bedroom||18' 8 x 14' 0 (5.68m x 4.26m) Laid in carpet with 1 double panel radiator and access to en-suite.|
|En-Suite 1||7' 2 x 9' 2 (2.19m x 2.79m) Laid in tile floor with white 3 piece suite, electric shower, WC, sink with pedestal and tiled splashback and velux window.|
|Bedroom 2||16' 6 x 11' 5 (5.04m x 3.49m) Downstairs bedroom laid in carpet with 1 double panel radiator and access to en-suite.|
|En-Suite 2||9' 7 x 5' 0 (2.91m x 1.52m) Laid in tile floor, 3 piece white bathroom suite, electric shower, WC, sink with pedestal and tiled splashback.|
|Bedroom 3||16' 7 x 15' 7 (5.05m x 4.74m) Laid in carpet with 1 double panel radiator.|
|Bedroom 4||13' 6 x 17' 0 (4.11m x 5.18m) Laid in carpet with 1 double panel radiator, this room has a door that gives direct access to the main bathroom.|
|Main Bathroom||13' 5 x 12' 6 (4.09m x 3.81m) Laid in tile floor with partially tiles walls, 1 double panel radiator and 1 chrome towel radiator, WC, sink with pedestal and tiled splashback, beautiful free standing bath and impressive large wet room type shower.|
|WC||3' 8 x 6' 6 (1.13m x 1.98m) Downstairs WC, laid in tile floor with 1 single panel radiator, wc and si8nk with pedestal and tiled splashback.|
|Garage||23' 7 x 16' 8 (7.18m x 5.07m) Electric sockets, boiler and roller doors.|
|Outside Area||Tarmacked large yard area, corner shrubbery, rendered exterior, perimeter wall with security gates,beehive oil tank behind garage.|
|Disclaimer: N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.|
Location of 49a Manse Road, Kircubbin
Contact the Agent
Property Sales & Lettings NI
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Coming soon. Northern Irelands Agent Comparison Site. Connecting homeowners to agents 24/7, 365 days a year. Agents –register here!