64 Castleward Road, Strangford, County Down, BT30 7JT
For Sale Offers Around £280,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Detached chalet bungalow||Price:||Offers Around £280,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||5||Offer Status:||For Sale|
Contact the Agent
Michael Dunn Property Consultant
'Rosebank' 54 Quarry Hill, Strangford, BT30 7LZCall Agent
· Modern home on a generous site in a picturesque and sought after location
· Offering deceptively spacious accommodation which has been finished and presented to an exceptionally high standard
· Separate store/workshop with concrete yard suitable for a number of uses such as storing of boat or cars etc.
· Lounge with attractive fireplace
· Kitchen fitted with oak units and integrated appliances, open plan living/dining space
· Separate utility room
· Three ground floor bedrooms (one with ensuite shower room) and family bathroom
· Two spacious first floor bedrooms (one with ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobe
· Oil fired central heating with solid fuel link up from the open fire
· PVC double glazed window frames and doors
· Electric gates, outside lighting and alarm system
· Sweeping tarmac driveway leading to generous parking area
· Well manicured gardens in lawns, trees, shrubs etc. and feature stone walling
· Opposite the National Trusts Castle Ward Estate (entrance to walking and cycling trails on opposite side of the road)
· Close to the amenities and attractions of Strangford village including primary school, restaurants, pubs and shops etc.
· On bus route to Downpatrick and approximately 40 minutes from Belfast
Offering much more than first meets the eye this attractive and well maintained detached chalet bungalow was built to a high standard approximately twenty years ago. Set well back from the road the property occupies a generous site which has been landscaped. Concealed from the road there is a large purpose built workshop which will particularly appeal to those who require storage for a boat or caravan or who work from home.
Inside the well laid out accommodation has been meticulously maintained and beautifully presented. The adaptable layout will appeal to a variety of purchasers.
The popular village of Strangford is just down the road and the Castle Ward estate can be accessed from an entrance on the opposite side of the road. Strangford sailing club is close by as are a number of golf club. Downpatrick with its schools, shops, arts centre, cinema and soon to be opened leisure centre is less than a ten minute drive away with a bus stopping on the Castleward Road.
The sale of this much admired property represents an excellent opportunity for you purchase a comfortable modern home in a fabulous location.
PVC entrance door
Cornicing, recessed spot lights, cloaks cupboard and shelved hotpress
Lounge – 15’0” x 14’8”
Feature pine fireplace surround with cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. Open fire with back boiler (heats water & ground floor radiators). Matching over mantle, oak effect laminate flooring, wall light points, cornicing and ceiling rose. View over front garden.
Kitchen with casual dining/living area – 22’0” x 11’0”
Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Good range of oak high and low level units with display cupboards and shelving Integrated appliance including double oven, electric hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Recessed spots and concealed lighting. Wood effect vinyl flooring and ceramic wall tiling. French doors to rear patio and garden.
Utility Room – 10’0” x 5’4”
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in units, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer and under counter freezer. Wall tiling, wood effect vinyl flooring and PVC door to rear.
Bed 3 – 11’10” x 11’0”
Double built in wardrobe
Ensuite shower room – 8’8” x 3’4”
White suite with chrome fittings comprising fully tiled shower enclosure with Redring shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush toilet.
Bedroom 4 – 11’8” x 9’8"
Bedroom 5 – 11’0” x 9’8”
double built in wardrobe
Bathroom – 9’4” x 7’8”
White suite with chrome fittings comprising panelled bath, tiled corner shower enclosure with Aqualisa power shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush toilet. Wall and floor tiling and extractor fan.
Study/sitting area with double glazed skylight.
Master Bedroom – 20’2” x 15’0” (at widest points)
Gable window, recessed spot lights, under eaves storage
Walk in wardrobe – 8’10” x 6’0” hanging space and shelving
Ensuite shower room – 9’0” x 5’6” White suite with chrome fittings comprising corner shower enclosure with Mira electric shower, wall hung wash hand basin and low flush toilet. Chrome heated towel rail, double glazed skylight, recessed spot lights and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 – 15’8” x 15’0”
Under eaves storage, recessed spot lights and built in shelving
Electric entrance gates, sweeping tarmac driveway with border. The driveway goes around the property and there is a generous parking area. The front and rear gardens have been laid out in lawns trees and shrubs and there are attractive stone walls.
Workshop/store – 30’0” x 29’0”
electric light and power, toilet and wash hand basin
Concrete yard with outside tap and drain for washing cars etc.
Location of 64 Castleward Road, Strangford
Take the Strangford Road out of Downpatrick. After the junction with Audleystown Road this becomes the Castleward Road. No. 64 is on the right hand side.
Contact the Agent
Michael Dunn Property Consultant
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Coming soon. Northern Irelands Agent Comparison Site. Connecting homeowners to agents 24/7, 365 days a year. Agents –register here!