Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast, BT4 3EE
Sale Agreed Guide Price £600,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Investment||Price:||Guide Price £600,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||-||Offer Status:||Sale Agreed|
Features of this property
- 6 one bedroom apartments with full bathroom
- 2 two bedroom apartments with full bathroom and ensuite shower room
- Traditional cavity construction
- Gas fired heating systems
- upvc double glazed windows
- Car parking space - one allocated per apartment plus visitor parking
- Gross annual rent (fully let) £46,200 with potential for uplift
Constructed in 2001 this modern block of apartments is superbly situated in a prominent and highly accessible location on the Upper Newtownards Road on the fringe of Ballyhackamore and with easy access to the City Centre, Outer Ring and the City Airport.
Each apartment offers well proportioned contemporary living space with slightly varying floorplans typically including a living room open plan to kitchen, bathroom and bedroom accommodation.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT
Apt 1,1 current C 76 potential 77
Apt 2,1 current C 74 potential 74
Apt 3,1 current B 84 potential 87
Apt 4,1 current C 75 potential 78
Apt 5,1 current B 81 potential 85
Apt 6,1 current C 77 potential 82
Apt 2 current C 73 potential 75
Apt 3 current C 76 potential 77
Location of Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast
Contact the Agent
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Coming soon. Northern Irelands Agent Comparison Site. Connecting homeowners to agents 24/7, 365 days a year. Agents –register here!