"R J Hall Industrial Estate", 10-18 Wilson Street, Belfast, BT13 2GA
For Sale Price On Application Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Industrial Property||Price:||Price On Application Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||-||Offer Status:||For Sale|
Features of this property
- Industrial / office accommodation extending to approx. 21,200 sq ft (1,970 sq m) on a 0.62 acre site.
- Site previously benefited from planning consent for 44 apartments. (Z/2008/2021/0).
- Located within minutes of Belfast City Centre, the building will be available for immediate occupation or redevelopment (subject to any necessary statutory consents).
- EPC Score: D96
The property is located in the north-west quarter of Belfast City Centre, to the west of Castlecourt Shopping Centre, close to the junction with Millfield.
The subject property occupies part of a corner island site adjacent to the Belfast Metropolitan College campus.
The surrounding area is mixed use including social housing and the new UOU campus is close-by.
• The site is currently occupied as a part two storey redbrick building extending to approximately 21,200 sq ft (1,970 sq m) with associated on site car parking.
• The building has been subdivided to provide office and warehouse space.
• The fully self-contained site extends to a total of 0.25 hectares (0.62 acres).
• The site benefits from a flat topography.
Location of "R J Hall Industrial Estate", 10-18 Wilson Street, Belfast
Contact the Agent
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Coming soon. Northern Irelands Agent Comparison Site. Connecting homeowners to agents 24/7, 365 days a year. Agents –register here!