261-263 Crumlin Road, Belfast, BT14 7ED
For Sale Offers Over £300,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Commercial Land||Price:||Offers Over £300,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||-||Offer Status:||For Sale|
Features of this property
- Development site extending to approx. 0.25 hectares (0.60 acres).
- Prominent location with 41m frontage onto busy Crumlin Road.
- High level of passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic within a densely populated residential location.
- Site benefits from planning consent for a "proposed petrol filling station (PFS) comprising of forecourt and retail unit, 2 no. hot food retail units and associated site and access works." (Ap
- Suitable for a wide range of commercial or residential uses, subject to planning.
Crumlin Road is one of the main arterial routes connecting north west Belfast to the city centre and benefits from high volumes of traffic flows in both directions. Land use in the surrounding area is a mixture of residential (social) and various commercial uses. Significant occupiers in the vicinity include the Mater Hospital, Health Centre and the Old Crumlin Road Courthouse. The site is located only 2 miles from the City Centre.
Location of 261-263 Crumlin Road, Belfast
Contact the Agent
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Coming soon. Northern Irelands Agent Comparison Site. Connecting homeowners to agents 24/7, 365 days a year. Agents –register here!