73 Main Street, Strabane, Tyrone, BT82 8AU
For Sale From £450,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Investment||Price:||From £450,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||-||Offer Status:||For Sale|
Features of this property
- The property is located in a prime position at the corner of Main Street and Castle Place, Strabane.
- Situated in a popular retailing location within close proximity to well-known brands such as Santander, Boots, O2, Subway and B&M etc.
- A purchase at the asking price represents a Net Initial Yield of 7.47%, after allowing for purchaser's costs of 4.13%.
- Caffe Nero trade from in excess of 650 stores throughout the UK and also have a presence in the US, Turkey and Poland.
- EPC Rating to be confirmed.
Prime investment property, let to Nero Holdings Limited t/a Caffe Nero at a current rent of £35,000 per annum, on a lease not due to expire until May 2027 (no tenant break).
The property comprises of a high profile corner building trading as a coffee shop at ground floor level with storage and staff facilities above.
Location of 73 Main Street, Strabane
Contact the Agent
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.